2010年1月19日火曜日

my reflection

I regreted that i could not talk friendly with first group members. I had trouble talking friendly and I was very nervous because I am three times older than members.I regereted and have to reflect.

On presentation with second group, we made powerpoint and thought content about speach together.We did presentation about need of mobile phone for exchange student. We searched a lot of information for example, price and model and how to pay and more. Although I was poor at presentation, I could do my best and partner is good at English and helped me a lot. I appreciate her. I noticed when I did presentaion, my speach is fast a little bit and my voice is small a little bit. I have to reflect and improve this points for next oppotunity.

I would like to talk about reflection about presentation with third group. My partner was machiko. I think I cooporated with machiko well and she also supported me. although our group is just two members, we managed to do presentation. This grop's topic is about Tasmania program. this topic is the best topic, I think.

When I heard other group's presentation, I thought I have to improve my attitude of speach and pronunciation. Some student are good at pronunciation. Especially, Shiori is good at. Finally, I want to say one more refection.I was very shy so I was upset when I stand in front of people. I want to overcome.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿