2010年1月12日火曜日

Tasmania: School Program, Activity and Host Family

I would like to talk about three points, which are school program in Tasmania university and activity after class and host family. I also asked my friend who go to Tasmania.

First of all, I am going to introduce school program. university has four classes in a day. It is harder than Toronto University in Canada. Toronto has just two classes in a day. Class content is discussion about article, which student finds each other and presentation about news, which happened in Tasmania. On extracurricular activities, teacher takes student to the theater to watch movie. It is very fun, I think.

Next, I will talk about activity after class. After school, mainly many students go to Hobart city to shopping and eating out there or go to a bar close to sea with classmate. This is why Tasmania is famous for sea food. Student can enjoy drinking and eating delicious seafood in this spot. Other activity is school program. Teacher and guide takes them to the tourism attraction and beautiful island , for example Bluney islands and Richmond. You can enjoy boating. Boating is very famous in Tasmania. My friend also enjoyed it.

Lastly, I will explain you about host family. You cannot choose host family. Rule and system are different from each host family. Basically, although you can be treat breakfast and lunch and dinner by host mother, some family don’t give a lunch and make dinner. It is up to host family. Although Tasmania is harder than Toronto, you can get two more grade than Toronto.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿